Monday, July 27, 2009

New Pincushion and granny squares

Finished another pincushion. This one is a larger version of one of my mini pincushions. I am still trying to pump up my stock of these, they are still selling quite well here in the shop and online. I do try to shake things up with other projects just so I don't burn out on one thing.

That's why I am starting a granny square blanket just for fun. I have been really enjoying visiting other blogs- they are so inspiring! Attic24 has shown the most beautiful crocheted blankets I had to do one. This was something we did in the 70's and 80's and I haven't done one in years. It makes for a nice break. Of course I also have my quilt to get back to as well as many other things to stock the shop. I'm also going to try jam making with my sister and mother in a few weeks, first time ever! That's why I've added some food blogs and canning blogs to my side bar-lots of fun!


2 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

the PC is lovely. Love the BE embroidery on it. Hugs Judy

Art4Sol said...

Another beautiful pincushion!