Tuesday, January 4, 2011

stitchville

I go through a lot of thread making my pincushions ,etc. so I'm so glad I have a local needlework shop that carries everything I need and more. Stitchville USA is a small shop packed to the rafters with all manner of embroidery floss, hand dyed threads,
perle cottons in all sizes ( this is what I use mostly), silk ribbons, and anything else fiber related you might need. They specialize in embroidery and cross stitch as well as punch needle work so are well stocked on supplies. They also get their hand dyed wool from the same source I do.
Pattern books galore, kits, and even classes and stitching groups are available. The walls are covered in floor to ceiling examples of beautifully done needlework.
I have been shopping here for years and am happy to announce that they will now be carrying my pincushions. Since the shop carries both the thread and the wool that I use we thought it would be a good fit. My next step is to work up some patterns and instructions to sell-
buy one ready made or all the supplies to make your own. One stop shopping!

2 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

your pincushions are heirlooms, for sure.

Lelia said...

They are fabulous!