Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer is Here

Been really busy lately filling orders, working on unfinished projects, and gardening. These are some of the eyeglass cases going to the gallery in Lanesboro. These sachets went to the Textile Center. So summery! The pincushions went to Artful in California.I'm working on a collection of items for a new shop in Northfield and need to restock a local needlework shop, but I would rather be gardening! I planted succulents in the little bins on the garage. They should fill out nicely. We have had a tremendous amount of rain in the last month so the fruits and vegetables are doing nicely in their new spot in the front yard. Enjoying the summer!



3 comments:

Lululiz said...

Debra, they are gorgeous!!! I so love the beautiful things you create. We are in France at the moment, and of course that means that I can admire my beautiful pincushion and glasses case all the time! xx

Miss K said...

I love your blog! These pincushions are adorable!

Kristen

Connie said...

I just found your blog and I am in awe of your needle work. Amazing!!!
Your newest follwer, Connie :)