Tuesday, October 12, 2010

restocking

It's time to start thinking about the holidays, which is difficult with this beautiful weather. The first shop I need to restock is the Textile center's gift shop. The holiday show begins on Nov. 1st
and I'm working on ornaments first. I will need to make some for Swan Song and Lanesboro within the next few weeks. Thankfully they work up quickly, at least compared to pincushions.
I love using nontraditional colors, I think they show up nicely against the greenery.
I left some items at Swan Song when we were there a week ago- embroidered towels and crocheted potholders for gift sets,
and a couple of embroidered pouch bags. These are so much fun to make, but really time consuming.
All I need to stock for that gallery is ornaments. Lanesboro needs everything-
including more pincushions. Busy month!

1 comment:

Lululiz said...

Your creations are incredibly beautiful.